Business Analysts are currently required for a 9months contract with option to extend to review business processes from end to end and to identify and address operational, financial and technological risks relating to the Strategic Program you are assigned to and identify opportunities to improve efficiency.
You will also be required to perform the following:
- Identify and document current business processes to create baseline understanding of current situation and processes.
- Facilitate the identification of business needs, monitoring and collating data and identifying competing demands, organisational changes and new responsibilities.
- Create and facilitate process design improvements by conducting business and systems process analysis.
- Evaluate effectiveness of proposed solutions and design at both a conceptual and tactical level in conjunction with stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Provide program/stream level analysis – producing required analysis documentation.
To be successful in this position you will be an experienced Business Analyst who has solid experience in determining business requirements and in reviewing business processes from end to end. Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills are a must.
Apply now by using the link or contact Leonie.Woodfine@randstad.com.au
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....