Key responsibilities include:
- Assist the Executive Manager with process mapping, analysis and facilitation of workshops with business SME’s
- Analyse current state processes and recommend future state
- Analyse impacts of proposed changes to changes to workflow on staff
- Review documents and existing procedures to develop recommendations for process improvements including automation options
- Track project deliverables and timelines as well as risks associated
To be considered for the Business Analyst, Finance position you must have:
- A CA/CPA/CIMA qualified Accountant
- Extensive experience in process optimisation and change management and knowledge of Lean and Agile methodologies
- Experience in finance and accounting including financial management/reporting
- Financial Services expertise preferred
- Excellent communication skills (both verbally and written), experience leveraging relationships to influence outcomes
This is an excellent opportunity to join a household brand within the Financial Services industry in a role that offers direct exposure to the business and key business stakeholders in Finance.
If you genuinely feel that you have what it takes to take on this Business Analyst, Finance opportunity, please do apply online.
Please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Gail Cunningham on 0434745920 or email@example.com.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....