Business Analyst contract opportunity at a top tier Financial Services company to work on a large integration program.
Key responsibilities include:
- Driving the definition, elicitation, prioritisation and validation of business requirements
- Defining and driving ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ processes
- Managing the development of detailed Business Requirements and Business Process Specifications
Opportunities / Benefits:
- Working in a Top Tier Company
- Contract opportunity with a high chance of extension
- Top class working environment
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Project experience in system functional analysis, business process improvement/re-engineering, data analysis within Financial services is a MUST
- Strong understanding of technology, including integrations between systems, databases and data mapping
- Business Analyst in major end-to-end business system implementation, business transformation initiatives and system integrations
- Facilitation of business solution workshops involving participants from senior management to business users.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Institutional banking experience
- LoanIQ or Murex experience
- Business, Accounting or IT related tertiary qualification
To apply for this role please click on the link or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....