Randstad are proud to partner with the leading provider of construction and strategic building maintenance services for the Queensland Government.
We have an immediate need for an OO6 Supervisor located south east of Brisbane.
The responsibility of the Supervisor is to assist in managing and coordinating project planning and delivery activities in order to maximise project profitability and ensure client satisfaction, provide supervisory services to the delivery of construction, maintenance and upgrade works being undertaken and to provide inspection services in accordance with KPI’s, liaise with customers, subcontractors and other business areas, and complete scope works and provide estimates as required.
The successful candidate will:
- Exhibit leadership while supervising services in respect to the delivery of construction, contract management, maintenance and upgrade work, including assisting in the planning and delivery of projects through the efficient supervision and development of office staff, field staff and subcontractors.
- Display an excellent working knowledge of construction equipment and procedures with a strong focus on WH&S.
- Demonstrate the ability to produce high quality tender and quotation documentation for building projects and prepare accurate and timely estimates, quotations and project trade packages, including material lists and construction programs.
- Maintain a healthy and safe work environment, ensuring compliance across all activities.
- Possess advanced computer skills and have a sound understanding of excel.
Requirements of this role include:
- Hold a Current Builders Supervisors Licence - Highly Regarded
- A current Open Class C Driver's Licence (Queensland) or equivalent.
- Criminal history check prior to appointment
It is expected that the successful candidate will possess strong oral/written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. They will display initiative, attention to detail, and have the ability to work autonomously and unsupervised whilst contributing to the wider team's objectives of ensuring service delivery exceeds expectations.
Submit your application by clicking onto the "Apply" button. Please submit a resume and covering letter outlining relevant experience.
For a confidential discussion of this opportunity and further details, please do not hesitate to contact Julie Thomson on 07 3031 3289 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....