An opportunity has arisen for a talented Site Supervisor for a locally based company to deliver some exciting commercial projects across WA.
This is a great opportunity with a WA owned & operated commercial builder who has been operating since 2012 and carries out projects in the educational, sporting, retail and medical industries. The company draws on 20 years on experience within the construction industry with involvement in projects ranging in value from $500k to $27m in both metropolitan and regional areas.
Due to their excellent reputation, they have been steadily growing through repeat clients and their referrals.
The duties and responsibilities for this role will include:
- Ability to interpret drawings and specifications, and set out projects
- Ability to successfully manage subcontractors
- Ability to train and manage our on-site team
- Commitment to a safe, healthy and environmentally friendly workplace and ensuring compliance with regulations on site
- Ability and flexibility to plan, adapt and deliver the construction programme
- The completion of all site reporting requirements in accordance with our Quality Management System.
The successful candidate will require the following skills and attributes:
- Building Trade Certificate and/or Cert IV qualification
- Minimum 5years experience as a site supervisor across construction/refurb/fitout (Project value $500K - $5 million)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious & Client focused
- Hard working and willing to work the required hours to successfully complete the project on time, on budget and of high quality.
- Be willing to exceed project targets.
- Have a solid understanding of the building process, with strong time management and organisational skills
- Excellent level of team and subcontractor management to provide motivation for successful delivery.
On offer for the successful candidate is an attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience + vehicle and tools of the trade.
If you are keen on joining an exciting construction company with interesting projects and clients and would like to work in a professional, flexible and friendly team environment please APPLY NOW as this role is required for an immediate start and interviews will take place immediately.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....