Do you have an electrical work licence? This is an opportunity for ongoing work across a range of maintenance jobs for Brisbane City Council. As part of the traffic signal team you will be working on projects across various sites around Brisbane.
About your new role
This is an opportunity for someone with electrical qualifications and experience. This role will see you responsible for the maintenance and repair of Brisbane City Councils Traffic Signal equipment. You will be someone who adheres to WHS practices in a workshop and in the field settings.
- Installation, Testing, repair, maintenance and programming of Traffic Signal equipment
- Install, test and repair solar regulators and solar batteries
- Maintain asset databases
- Respond to call outs to resolve faults
- Retrieve and action allocated job from work assignment databases
What you will need to exceed
It is essential that you have electrical training and preferably experience working with signals and traffic management equipment. Ideally, you will also have all of the tickets and licenses listed below:
- Traffic Signals experience with either BCC or QLD Main Roads
- Medium Ridged (MR) truck Licence
- Above 11M EWP ticket.
- Asbestos ticket
- Confined space ticket
- Working at heights
What you will get in return
Brisbane City Council is one of the biggest civil construction and maintenance employers in Queensland. There are many benefits including
- Variety in size and location of projects.
- competitive rates including overtime and penalty rates where applicable
If you are ready to join as a traffic technician join with Brisbane City Council send your resume today.
Have a question before applying? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn’t right for you, we often have other Trade and labour positions including electrical, mechanics, panel beating, plumbing, fitting and turning, carpentry, automotive and general labour related vacancies. Email email@example.com to be added to the talent pool.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....