Our client has pioneered much of today’s wide applications of high performance plastic sheet, film, ink and adhesive technologies across Australia and NZ and are the last working factory in South Williamstown. This is a great opportunity to join a vibrant and hard working team with great people. EXPERIENCE IN MYOB ADVANCED is a must. Flexible working hours available over a 5 days week.
- End-to-end bookkeeping
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- PAYG, payroll tax and superannuation processing
- End-to-end communications and other ad hoc duties
Wanted applicants must have;
- 5+ years bookkeeping experience
- MYOB ADVANCED background is very very useful
- Outlook and excel skills
- Willingness to learn on the job
Why work for us..?
- Free lunch on a Friday
- Close to the beach and shops
- Shower facilities available
- Great team environment
If this sounds like you, then get in touch with me ASAP as we are looking to start interviews in person next week. Apply below or email me with any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....