Randstad are proudly partnered with a local Darwin company seeking experienced Boilermakers to add to their growing team. Starting 2021 off with an increased demand, our client will be taking on multiple tradesmen for ongoing work.
Day Shift: 40 - 48 hours per week
Hourly Rate: $35.00 per hour + penalties
- Working within the manufacturing industry.
- You will be required to weld, fabricate, modify and assemble components.
- You will be predominantly focused on MIG welding.
- You will also need to Interpret drawings.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Ability to pass a weld test
- Experience in fabrication and welding.
- Currently reside in Darwin
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a team player
- Be available for weekend work as required
If you feel you possess the necessary skills and experience please hit the 'apply now' button. Alternatively please email your resume directly to email@example.com or contact Jade 08 8923 4300.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....