Our client is a reputable, metal fabrication company in the ACT, who special in heavy and light fabrication works. Their works range from the design, development, fabrication and on-site install of various metal items for a variety of commercial, construction and government projects.
Due to continued company growth they require a qualified and experienced workshop and on-site fabricator to join their successful team. This is a long term position which offers ongoing training and development in the role. This company has secured a number of large construction projects for 2021 and 2022 and this has led to an expansion of their current team.
- Certificate III Engineering - Fabrication Trade
- White card and asbestos awareness ticket
- Metal fabrication experience in a workshop and on-site environment
- Reliable transport and PPE gear
What you will get in return:
- Attractive hourly rates from $38/hr + overtime penalties + travel allowance + super
- Long- term position
- On-site parking
- Immediate start
If this position sounds like you please click "APPLY NOW." Alternatively please contact Caterina Prpic from Randstad on 0429 823 330 or email email@example.com.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....