We have a very exciting position doing maintenance work on fishing vessels in Fremantle. You'll be contracting down on the water, working for a reputable WA business. Become part of a small solid crew, working for a stable employer that genuinely values their employees. Please see information on the position below!
- ASAP start
- Fremantle location
- Ongoing contract - opportunity for permanent position for the right candidate
- Flexible start and finish times, up to 10 hours a day in busy fitout period over the summer
- $55ph + penalties + superannuation
- Minimum 1 year post trade experience - Boilermaker / Fabricator
- Marine experience desirable but not essential
- Structural fabrication, welding and repair work
- C-Class drivers licence
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical
- Work-life balance
- Competitive hourly rate
- Weekly pay
- Long term opportunity
If you are interested, please 'Apply' now! Alternatively, send your resume to email@example.com or give me a call on 0466 747 338 for more information.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.