We have a very exciting position carrying out maintenance work on commercial and the HMAS Anzac Class Navy vessels. You'll be contracting on the water, working for a world leader in security and defence. Work for the No.1 recruitment agency for a global organisation that values its employees. Please see information on the position below!
- Henderson location
- 8 to 10 hours per day Mon - Fri, occasional Saturdays
- $44.50ph + penalties + superannuation
- Repair work on commercial and navy vessels
- Long and short term opportunities available
- Boilermaker/Fabrication Trade Certificate
- Carbon steel fabrication experience
- C-Class drivers licence
- White/Blue Card
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive weekly pay
- Gain experience working in the marine and defence industry
If you are interested, please 'Apply' now! Or give us a call on 08 9320 1622 for more information. Alternatively, you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, you will be a direct employee of Randstad, contracting for our client, BAE Systems.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....