Renowned Australian wholesale group requires a dynamic back end Java Developer for a 6 month plus contract to work from anywhere in Australia.
This outstanding opportunity is to work on a cutting edge platform where you will get to influence and contribute to technical direction, tools and processes.
On a daily basis you will responsible:
- Writing codes, testing, debugging, implementing, and helping document programs.
- Assists in the modification of company systems to meet the needs of their clients and / or end-users.
- Gather information from the system, analyze programs and time requirements, and prepare documentation to change existing programs.
- Researches and analyzes existing systems and program requirements
- Design programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
- Writes specifications for programs of low to high complexity.
- Assists in resolving production support problems.
- Develop and suggest alternative approaches to resolving problems.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Experience using Java web based technology stack – Java/J2EE, JSP, Spring MVC, Hibernate, REST APIs.
- Microservices and Node.js experience is highly desirable.
- Worked in cross-functional agile teams with scrum ceremonies and DevOps culture
- Experience with ALM tools such as Jira, Confluence, TeamCity, Octopus and Bamboo
- Demonstrable track record of delivering innovative software solutions.
- Experience working in agile development environments, using Scrum and/or Kanban.
- An appreciation and experience of the application of test-driven development is desirable.
A competitive daily rate is on offer for the successful candidate.
If you want to work for an innovative company then this is the role for you.
Please call Patrick Egan at Randstad Technologies on 0407 261 441 for Confidential Discussion or just hit the apply button below.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....