We are seeking two highly passionate and undeniably devoted DevOps Engineers to join a boutique SaaS Solutions agency based here in Brisbane. With a global presence, the business is experiencing exponential growth and are excited to be adding to their family. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
Objectives & Summary
The DevOps Engineer, will be a passionate Engineer who enjoys quality DevOps engineering practices, working on a range of platforms and projects, with the ability to continually contribute to the business knowledge ‘pool’ and be able to bring fresh ideas to the team.
With a strong background in DevOps (ideally from an Infrastructure and Architecture perspective), a strong technical ability (architecture/design/code), great communication skills, collaborative mindset, the DevOps Engineer will work across a range of existing and new technologies and projects. This role will require the incumbent to be based in Brisbane, Australia.
- Provisioning resilient, robust, scalable, secure and visible infrastructure on demand for Dev, QA and Production environments
- Monitoring, maintaining and supporting Dev, QA and Production environments
- Designing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Ensuring the businesses platform can be deployed as easily on prem as it can in the cloud
- Troubleshooting technical issues autonomously
Demonstrated Knowledge and Required Skills
- 3 to 5 years + in a Lead or Senior Engineer role
- Strong grounding in the AWS eco-system
- Experience in designing, maintaining, and troubleshooting CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure as code
- A solid working knowledge of cloud agnostic technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- An understanding of Relational Databases and their use in the Cloud
- Excellent understanding of disaster recovery solutions within the AWS eco-system
- Exposure to Security automations and Monitoring automation
- A background in Consulting is highly regarded, as is very strong stakeholder management skills
- Be practical and solutions orientated, ensuring the most effective strategies are applied to suit our fast-paced, client-focused, small team environment
- Personable, ethical, have a sense of humour, integrity and be a strong team player
- Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- AWS Certifications are highly regarded
For a confidential conversation, please apply now or reach out directly to Brittany Buswell - firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt response....