To be successful in this role, you will require the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 3 years recent audit experience
- CA or CPA qualified would be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
- The ability to meet productivity targets
- Professional presentation
- Strong work ethics and good attitude
- Highly motivated and willing to work as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook etc.
As a Professional with our firm you will be rewarded with:
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and years of experience
- Forward-thinking and supporting management and colleagues
- Modern technology, great clients and a positive, energetic work environment
To find out more, please contact me at Sinead.Buckley@randstad.com.au/0422697181
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....