What’s in it for you?
- Fantastic opportunity to kick start your career within the medical device industry
- Receive full training and onboarding
- Full tools of trade (laptop & phone)
- Attractive base salary PLUS car allowance, super and bonus!
About the company:
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a global medical device distributor that has a diverse product portfolio across a range of therapeutic areas including surgical, urology, cardiology and respiratory care. Due to positive growth, this innovative organisation is currently seeking an Associate Product Manager to join their company and will see you providing marketing support for both the Surgical and Men’s Health division.
About the role:
Responsibilities as an Associate Product Manager include:
- Providing support to the marketing team focusing solely on their Men’s Health and surgical portfolio
- Identifying market trends and monitoring competitor activity
- Preparing and working on various marketing campaigns including product launches
- Supporting the preparation of all aspects of the traditional marketing process including market research, advertising, promotions, pricing and selling
- Assisting with any product related enquiries from both internal and external stakeholders
- Working cross functionally with other departments within the business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Science or related field
- Previous experience working within marketing is essential i.e. Snr/Marketing Associate, Ass. Product Manager etc.
- Prior experience working in either the medical device or pharmaceutical industry is essential
- Experience working within Men’s Health, Urology or surgical products will be highly regarded
- Self-starter who is able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with others in a cross functional setting
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
Do you feel that this Associate Product Manager role is for you? Click “apply now” to submit your application or reach out to Karen King at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....