What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to learn from an experienced and high performing manager
- Various growth opportunities within the business
- Competitive salary package on offer
- Pure focus on promoting state of the art capital equipment
- Become a true “BDM”
- State of the art training facilities on site
About the company:
Due to positive growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join a fast growing, Australian owned med device organisation as a Business Development Manager (BDM) covering key accounts across NSW.
This role will see you reporting into a true sales professional that has achieved some serious results which means you will reap the benefit of direct mentorship and coaching by one of the best!
About the role:
- Develop strong relationships with a variety of KOLs including surgeons, anaesthetists and NUMs
- Attend theatre cases to assist surgeons and theatre staff in the use and correct application of products
- Identify new opportunities and ensure relationships with existing customers are maintained
- Meet business objectives and personal KPIs
- Assist your manager with the promotion of high calibre capital equipment within infection prevention
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years experience working as a sales representative within pharma, medical device or real estate
- Experience working with capital equipment is hugely desired but not essential
- Charismatic, driven, articulate and well presented
- Self aware and keen to learn
- Genuine passion to create better outcomes for patients and clinicians alike
- Demonstrated competence using CRM systems and Microsoft Office
Do you feel that this Associate BDM role is for you? Click “apply now” to submit your application or contact Alexandra Falconer on firstname.lastname@example.org for any role related queries.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for a further discussion.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....