Randstad Canberra has partnered with an exceeding childcare centre to recruit a diploma qualified educator for a permanent full-time assistant educator position in the babies room.
About the position
As an assistant educator, you will be expected to supervise and support the education and care of children aged six weeks to 18 months.
- Provide high quality care to meet the physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs of individuals and groups of children
- Plan and implement programs for children in collaboration with centre team and families
- Use the Early Years Learning Framework to guide children's learning
- Create a safe, warm and secure environment to support children's daily routines
- Document children's learning and development
- Share in the general cleaning and maintenance of the centre, ensuring that the environment is safe and hygienic
- Build and maintain strong relationships with families, stakeholders and local community partners
- Exceeding Centre
- Free parking
- Above ratio staffing
- Experienced friendly team
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this ad with your resume and a cover letter. Alternatively, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 6132 3886 for a confidential conversation.
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....