Exciting new opportunity for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join a rapidly growing NFP organisation.
This is a full-time temporary role until the end of 2021 with the possibility to go permanent, supporting the Senior Accountant and will be based in Melbourne's South East.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with month-end reporting
- Balancesheet and GL reconciliations
- Assisting with BAS/IAS
- Complete some transactional duties, including AP processing
- Ad-hoc tasks within the accounting function and wider organisation
- Prior experience in an Assistant Accountant
- An accounting (or related) degree / qualification
- Studying CA/CPA is preferred but not essential
- Exposure to working with large ERP systems
- Excellent attention to detail and working with accuracy
- Strong communication skill and ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....