**LOOKING FOR ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT TO START IN APRIL**
Our client is an international design, manufacturer and distribution company in the transport business. Due to exponential growth, they are looking to add an Assistant Accountant to their current finance team of 4. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be required to manage the AP and AR processing as well as supporting with project processes and delivery.
The successful applicant will also take on tasks such as reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and assisting with month-end close procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in preparing and reporting financial results to senior management
- Managing, verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling accounts payable and receivable
- Support staff & payroll activities
- Assist in developing financial forecasts such as cash flow, inventories etc
- Investigating ways to improve profitability and efficiency in spending
The Successful Applicant
- Must be a team player and be willing to learn
- Minimum 3 years proven experience as a Junior Accountant or Assistant Accountant
- Studying towards CPA/CA qualifications
- Hands on experience with Accounting systems. Equip preferred but not mandatory
- Intermediate excel skills required
For any questions regarding this role, please contact Gus Bell on email@example.com
If YOU think you have the skills and experience neccessary for this role, APPLY BELOW!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....