Randstad is currently seeking expressions of interest for an Asset Planning Officer for a well established Canberra business.
About the role
Located within the Infrastructure & Planning Portfolio, the Design, Asset and Space Management Team manage and maintain asset information and planning for the education body, including the Acton campus, Kioloa Coastal Campus, Siding Spring Observatory, Mt Stromlo Observatory and NARU.
The Asset Planning Officer plays a key role in the development and ongoing coordination of the clients asset management plans, including the establishment, maintenance and review of asset management practices enabling delivery of outcomes and objectives that meet Divisional objectives and the respected business’s requirements.
Reporting to the Asset Manager, the Asset Planning Officer works across a range of the clients integrated business systems to develop, manage and maintain asset information and related data. They will work closely with the other members of the Infrastructure & Planning Portfolio to manage the clients asset information and related systems, and data management practices in relation to maintenance services and asset replacement across the education body.
The Asset Planning Officer will work with stakeholders across campus, other business staff (both internal and external to the Division) and external clients and contractors. They will be required to establish, develop and maintain professional and effective working relationships to support the clients asset management program.
Skills and experience
- Experience in programmed asset management within a large scale facilities management environment within the higher education sector or similarly complex environment would be highly regarded
- Progress towards, or postgraduate qualifications (or equivalent) with relevant extensive experience, or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and education/training
- An understanding or demonstrated strong capacity to develop an understanding of the TEFMA guidelines, PAS55 and ISO 55000 (desirable)
- High level understanding of risk reporting and innovative technical responses to mitigate risk for large scale asset base
- Excellent customer service, communication skills, and internal/external stakeholder management experience
- Experience in managing and tracking multiple tasks/deliverables
- Ability to identify and contribute to areas of continual service improvement
If this sounds like you, please feel free to submit an application.
The successful candidate must have full working rights within Australia and will be required to undergo a background check.
Please feel free to contact email@example.com if you have any questions
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....