Asset Planning Engineer - Track, Civil & Structural
Randstad have partnered with a major rail operator in their search for two Asset Planning Engineers within their Track, Civil & Structures Team.
Benefits of this role:
- Chance to shape the Victorian transport industry
- Market leading rates available
- Great career progression with potential permanent opportunity
Key Responsibilities include:
- Review & validate MPM nominations and prioritise in current or future MPM workbanks if nomination is not rejected.
- Identify, engage and document stakeholder requirements from key internal stakeholders such as Network Maintenance & Network Engineering in order to develop a Stage Gate 1 Project Brief.
- Develop a Stage Gate 1 Project brief, SG1PB must include agreed scope, known defects, design requirements, high level bill of materials, target cost estimate (TCE) (+/- 20% accuracy) and milestone timeline. It may also include things such as surveys, assessments, photos, maps, speed restrictions etc.
- Coordinate Site Inspections and workshops with key stakeholders to ensure scopes are clearly known and agreed as well as constraints.
- Develop site maps to assist in visualisation of the scope of works
- Verify costs with the Estimator as well as inventory cost & availability with Supply Chain.
- Work closely with Lifecycle Planning team to identify assets in the model requiring renewal and nominate for renewal.
The successful candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant engineering discipline and/or Asset Management (essential)
- Minimum 2 years structures, civil & facilities rail experience. (essential)
- Experience in identifying, developing, and delivering track & civil rail projects (essential)
- Experience in rail maintenance (beneficial)
Randstad Government Professionals CPE recruits within the Building and Infrastructure sector(s), partnering with the Victorian State Government, Victorian Local Government to provide outstanding project managers engineers, planners and associated professionals. We learn precisely what our clients require and expect, and in return we supply staff who share the ethos of the Victorian State Government and local Councils.
To apply, or answer any questions related to this role, please call Ben Smith on 0421229905 or email at email@example.com.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....