We are currently partnering with a State Government department who are seeking a Asset Officer to undertake projects within the Security and Emergency Management team.
Your position in this well supported team will be to manage a full range of security and emergency management services functions, encompassing the following tasks:
- Liaise with Facility Managers to ensure completion of security and major incident works.
- Collate, maintain and analyse data to prepare reports from asset management systems.
- Provide advice through data management, business analysis and interpretation.
- Manage the security access control systems across sites.
Skills & Experience:
In order to be considered for these positions you will need the following skills and experience:
- Experience in managing asset systems.
- Previous Government experience is highly desirable.
- Relevant qualifications desirable.
- Training in Emergency Management is desirable.
- DHS Working with Children Check required.
To be considered for these positions please select the "Apply" button and your application will be considered.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....