- 6 month contract role with scope for extension or permanency
- Port Pirie based role (DIDO option but no accommodation provided)
- 40 hour work week
About the Role
The Asset Maintenance Engineer is a part of our clients Integrated Operations group, and is accountable for the maintenance of the multi-metals recovery plant’s critical assets to ensure they provide a safe and reliable platform for ongoing production and for future growth.
This position is a residential role based at Port Pirie but a DIDO 5/2 (Monday - Friday) roster will also be considered; however accommodation in or near to Port Pirie would be the candidate’s responsibility.
In this role you will:
- Be a visible safety leader
- Utilise engineering reports to identify maintenance requirements for plant and equipment
- Partner with Maintenance Engineers to develop engineered maintenance solutions
- Engage operational stakeholders to ensure that maintenance solutions are clearly defined and analysed for minimal disturbance to production
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure solutions meet safety and design standards
- Maximise project value by identifying options through creative thinking processes
- Participate in the bid evaluation process and the selection of contractors
- Monitor, manage and setup report your project’s adherence to work plans, schedule and budgets
- Support the planning, safe execution, and commissioning of packages, according to agreed scope, budget, schedule, and relevant standards and specifications
- Provide input to the reporting requirements for the execution of work packages
- Ensure projects are successfully executed by working collaboratively to determine the appropriate execution strategy, manage risks well, complying with requirements and maximising safety & constructability through design
- Degree qualifications in mechanical engineering
- Understanding of mining, processing, heavy industry or manufacturing industries
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Effective stakeholder engagement and collaboration and problem-solving abilities
- Organisational skills for managing teams, contractors and multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated technical and commercial acumen with problem solving skills
- Communication and influencing skills, including the ability to produce concise reports and presentations to senior managers
This position can commence immediately and excellent rates are on offer. Join an established organisation offering good structure and support, further career opportunities and a strong commitment to safety and quality.
If you feel you meet the criteria required or would like to know more please apply now or call Luke Cuthbertson on 0428 262 819.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....