We are currently seeking Process workers and pick packers for Medical and food grade products. This opportunity is working in a clean and sterile work environment in the Southern Suburbs of Adelaide, fast paced assembly experience is essential.
This role will commence for Traing on day shift, you must be flexible to work weekends / nights after training has completed.
Successful applicants will have;
- Experience in a fast paced packing environment is essential
- Good attention to detail
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Maintain high professional standards and ethics at all times
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Recent work history
To be considered for these roles you must meet the following criteria:
- Able to commit to work 38+ hours per week
- Have 2 recent, check able work related references
- Available to start immediately
- Be physically fit, as a pre-employment physical may be required
**Only short listed applicants will be contacted** Previous applicants need not apply
To apply please contact the office during business hours on 8307 2900 or click the apply now button
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....