Our client is a leader in electronics and they are seeking skilled assemblers to join their production team in Rydalmere for a temp to perm opportunity.
We require reliable workers who are available to start immediatley for ongoing work – training will be provided.
Full time hours: 6am – 2:30pm OR 7am - 3:30pm available
Monday - Friday
The role will entail:
- Preparing production materials
- Assembly line
- Electronic Assembly / wiring of products-fast paced
- Operate hand power tools
- Quality checks of the product once production is completed
- Manual handling
To be successful, you must have the following:
- Production background
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable in fast paced environments
- Great attention to detail
- Fit and healthy
- Manual Handling Experience
Please click ‘APPLY NOW’ and submit an updated resume
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....