Randstad are currently partnering with a growing State Government department for an exciting new project based across the metropolitan suburbs of Adelaide. This rare opportunity has the flexibility to be based in the Adelaide Hills or Gawler and will be commencing as soon as possible.
- Pay Rate of $44 - $46 per hour + superannuation
- Full Time Hours, 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
- State Government assignment
About the role
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic leader who has experience in fast paced ever changing projects, staff management and development. You will be responsible for:
- Rostering staff and managing sick leave
- Providing direction, leadership and managing up to 10-15 staff on a day to day basis
- Managing any industrial relations and creating a positive working environment
- Supporting upskilling staff and providing training
- Approving timesheets, invoicing and general administration duties
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 4+ years experience in a leadership role
- Previous experience working in the public sector is highly desirable
- Excellent decision making and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet critical deadlines
- MUST have a National Police Clearance & DCSI Working with Children check
- Flu Vaccination
- Be apart of an exciting new project within State Government
- Great hourly remuneration on offer
- Build your skills within a prominent State Government department
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Shannon Jarvis on 08 8468 8006 (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a confidential discussion.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....