Based southwest of Sydney, a local council is seeking an Architect with project management experience to join their design team. As an Architect within the council you will work closely with key external and internal stakeholders. You will be responsible for assisting the design management of projects delivered to the community and providing support to the City Projects.
- Assist in design management for the project life cycle.
- Prepare project briefs and contract documentation
- Engage with key stakeholder during the project
- Develop and implement project schedules and cost plans
- Coordinate with other departments of the council
- Support day-to-day operational needs in the project team.
- Monitor and analyze project schedules in relation to critical path, resourcing, cost, schedule conflicts, etc.
- Degree in Architecture, project management, engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in the architectural industry
- Minimum 1 + years of experience in project management
If this is something that sparks your interest and you meet the above requirements, click "apply" below to submit your resume/application. If you wish to discuss this role further please contact Noelle Kielty on 0292339937 or alternatively you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this role isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities please call for a confidential discussion on other roles we are recruiting.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....