- Ongoing temporary role with potential for Permanent
- Opportunity for growth and development
- All Experience levels welcome
Randstad are working to help a company find Arborist/ Tree Maintenance officers to join their teams across Melbourne's Northern and Western Suburbs. We are looking for enthusiastic workers, eager to join an established crew in a stable, long term role with potential to go permanent.
The ideal candidates will have a certificate in Arborculture, but we are happy to consider candidates with previous experience in a similar role.
- Certificate III in Arborculture (ideal)
- MR truck licence
- Chainsaw and EWP licence (beneficial)
- Traffic control tickets
- Experience maintaining trees and gardens
You will need to provide evidence of your right to work in Australia, certified copies of your qualifications, and a current Driver Licence. You must also be willing to undertake a National Police Record Check.
If this sounds like a role for you, apply now.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....