About your new role
We are sourcing multiple policy officers for our clients in Government to support their initiatives at APS6/EL1 levels. We are in search of high-performing individuals who have experience in policy development and support.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Complex policy work, including on the regulatory and privacy impacts of new initiatives
- Designing new data governance arrangements
- Updating policy and legislation settings
- Preparing written material such as meeting papers, briefings, presentations and emails
- Provide specialist policy advice and complex problem solving for a range of government initiatives and projects
- Engage and collaborate with key stakeholders to identify opportunities, achieve outcomes and facilitate cooperation and partnership
- Act strategically to develop practical, innovative and creative solutions to manage complex issues
- Communicate and make decisions that are based on professional judgement, evaluating risks and in the context of a complex and changing environment
- Strong strategic policy skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed stakeholder engagement skills
- Sound leadership skills
- Legislative experience
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to manage own work and support team planning
Benefits of choosing Randstad
We value our contractors. So in addition to benefits from your new employer, we also offer you,
- Discounts at retailers like David Jones, Myer & JB HiFi, Rebel Sport, Woolworths, Hoyts cinemas and many more.
- A free Employee Assistance Program offers you and your family support
- Access to your payslips at the click of a button via our MyRandstad App
- We offer three pay runs a week Plus more
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Please call Shraddha on (02) 6132 3801 or firstname.lastname@example.org to have a confidential discussion about next steps. If this is not the right role for you, but are looking for a change, please reach out to Shraddha!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....