About your new role
You will be joining a mental health and well-being team where your main role is to deliver high quality professional services to support the Division with ensuring good governance practices and arrangements are in place.
Your duties include, but not limited to:
- Support the Director in the delivery of strategy functions, including business planning, reporting and public accountability;
- Support the Director in the delivery of governance functions, through the implantation and maintenance of governance processes and policies, including in internal and external audits, legal and policy conformance, risk management, privacy, feedback management, probity and other governance issues;
- Work collaboratively with other sections in the Division to provide expert and current advice on a range of governance issues and participate in several core activities and projects;
- Provide strategic information and advice to the Director Governance on emerging issues in strategy and governance; and
- Promote a culture of integrity, accountability and best practice.
You will be required to demonstrate:
- Strategic approach
- A commitment to delivering quality outcomes
- Interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills
- If you currently hold (under 6 months) or are willing to obtain a National Police Check
Benefits of choosing Randstad
We value our contractors. So in addition to benefits from your new employer, we also offer you,
- Discounts at retailers like David Jones, Myer & JB HiFi, Rebel Sport, Woolworths, Hoyts cinemas and many more.
- A free Employee Assistance Program offers you and your family support
- Access to your payslips at the click of a button via our MyRandstad App
- We offer three pay runs a week Plus more
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Please call Joanna on (02) 6132 3834 to have a confidential discussion about next steps. If this is not the right role for you, but are looking for a change, please reach out to Joanna.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....