Our commonwealth government client is looking for a Senior Advisor, Digital Channels to work on a non-ongoing contract commencing immediately and up to August 2022.
In this role, you will lead a small team to support the day-to-day operation and continuous improvement of the organization's digital channels, underpinned by a strong user centred design culture.
- Manage a small team responsible for developing and maintaining web, intranet and social media channels.
- Edit and proofread content to promote plain-English principles to aid user understanding and ensure consistent terminology, tone, and look and feel across all digital channels.
- Applying best practice techniques and adhering to WCAG 2.1 accessibility standards, manage all website publishing across websites and intranet platforms.
- Use data and research to improve online presence through search engine optimisation, navigation and content development/placement strategies.
- You must be an Australian citizen to be eligible for the role
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills - promote plain-English principles
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in digital communications, digital design, digital transformation (or other relevant discipline) or demonstrated experience working in a similar role.
- Experience in managing a small team
- Drupal CMS and Google Analytics experience
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....