Are you looking for an opportunity to work in the government sector doing meaningful work? Or are you currently with Government in an APS role and would like to upgrade to an APS6 role within the Markets, Government and Engagement sector of this organisation? If so, then I want to hear from you. I currently have two exciting opportunities at an APS6 level for the right person.
As an APS6 Project Officer you will be part of a team that will work within defined parameters relating to your area of responsibility. This role will apply well-established policy, principles, practices and procedures to achieve outcomes that supports and contributes to the organisations' objectives.
This position is a team leadership position within the organisation and will have delegated authority and responsibility to resolve issues and risks across a range of activities. It will provide the leadership, control, planning, resource management, performance management and decision making for the Team Membership within the positions assigned Work Area.
As an Project Officer you will provide detailed technical, professional, policy, operational support and advice in relation to medium/high complex problems. It may be required to coordinate and assist in the strategic planning, program and project management and policy development that support the organisations objectives.
Your responsibilities will include, however not be limited to:
- Analysing, interpreting and applying the organisational legislative and policy framework to address and resolve complex and sensitive issues for key stakeholders.
- Providing advisory and operational support to inform strategic initiatives, policy development, process design and system improvements.
- Preparing draft written material including executive briefs and correspondence, corporate documentation, business cases and project plans.
- Performing independent research work and in-depth analysis including the preparation and development of practice guidance and process documentation.
- Enhancing key stakeholder understanding and application of the organisations legislative and policy frameworks as related to support coordination and plan management.
- Collaborating with the wider organisation and community to support effective market stewardship and project implementation.
- Developing and managing project plans and schedules in accordance with the organisations project management framework.
- Providing specialist advice and technical expertise to staff and stakeholders.
You will have:
- High level team leadership skills.
- Excellent computer skills and high attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and stay organised.
- A friendly and professional attitude with critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Great communication skills and experience working in a team environment.
- Ability to work quickly under pressure.
Tertiary level qualifications in a similar discipline or equivalent academic field and/or relevant experience in the workforce will be highly regarded.
**Please note applications for this position will not be accepted after 12pm Wednesday the 29th September 2021**
Seeking applications and to meet virtually with those workforce stars who believe they fit the above key skills. Time and the opportunity to apply for this role is limited to this Wednesday the 29th September, so apply with me today by clicking APPLY NOW or for a more detailed and confidential discussion email email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....