As an APS6 Practice Management, you will be required to perform procedural, clerical, administrative and operational tasks. The APS6 Practice Management professional you will enter a team membership position working within defined parameters relating to your area of responsibility and will be accountable under limited supervision to undertake moderately complex to complex work.
Two exciting positions exist at two APS levels for the right candidates. For more information about what these roles entail, contact me today for a confidential discussion.
The APS6 responsibilities may include:
The APS6 Practice Management is accountable under limited direction to undertake complex work that is guided by legislation, policies, procedures, standards, methodologies and precedents. The position is a team leadership position within the organisation and will have delegated authority and responsibility to resolve issues and risks across a range of activities. It will provide the leadership, control, planning, resource management, performance management and decision making for the Chief counsel division
You will have reasonable autonomy and accountability to exercise both initiative and judgment to interpret legislation and policy, in the application of practices and procedures to achieve outcomes within the functions managing all internal and external legal reporting requirements for the division, including reports published for the public or to inform the executive staff and/or Ministers.
- Maintaining legal databases, extracting data and providing reports in a range of formats.
- Maintaining the intranet page and website, ensuring content and communications are current.
- Coordinating and drafting reports, briefs and other correspondence on legal matters for the Executive Leadership Team (ELT), the Board and/or Minister.
- Maintaining records management for legal documentation.
- Coordinating recruitment and onboarding processes for the division including ordering assets and organising access to facilities.
- Assisting lawyers with company searches and other legal administrative functions.
- Processing monthly accruals, managing contractor procurement and processing of invoices.
- Coordinating the workforce planning report and auditing data to ensure accuracy.
- Assisting in the development and administrative management of new systems, processes and practical tools including training.
- Any other duties as directed
Please note, the parameters of these positions may overlap between APS levels.
Tertiary level qualifications in a similar discipline or equivalent academic field and/or relevant experience in the workforce in a similar industry.
***ONLY Applications received before 12pm this Thursday the 7th October will be considered***
Seeking applications and to meet virtually with those workforce stars who believe they fit the above key skills. Time and the opportunity to apply for these roles is limited, so apply with us today by clicking APPLY NOW or for a more detailed and confidential discussion email email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....