Your new company:
You will be working in a modern, corporate office in Parramatta on a full time basis. Your team are all like-minded, hardworking individuals with a supportive manager who will provide training to set you up for success.
Your new role:
- Monitoring and managing caseloads and ensuring reviews are completed within a timely manner.
- Making evidence-based review decisions in line with department frameworks
- Communicating effectively with customers and other external stakeholders via email and phone to explain reasons for decisions, possible solutions, processes and procedures
- Handle complex and sensitive information in a professional manner
- Working in line with key performance indicators
- Collaborating with team members to share and develop knowledge
Your profile will demonstrate:
- Experience in reviews/ complaints/ dispute resolution/ conciliation is highly desirable
- Government or health experience and/or qualifications is highly regarded
- Ability to deal with conflicting situations and behaviours
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Australian citizenship
Benefits to you:
- Full time contract position for a federal government organisation
- Attractive salary on offer for a full 12 month contract
- Full training provided
- Large organisation with growth opportunities
If you are interested and match the above criteria, please apply within* or email your most updated CV in Word Document format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note that successful applicants will be required to obtain a National Police Criminal Check and provide two viable reference checks.
**Please note that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....