About the role:
- engaging with service providers and communities to support development and plans.
- conducting high quality administration of funding arrangement performance assurance activities, particularly those with moderate to high complexity
- gathering and analysing evidence to assess funding recipient performance against program aims
- understanding and identifying business risks and issues and confidently applying judgment to determine when escalation is required to help achieve resolution
- developing relationships with funding recipients to support productive partnerships that deliver performance outcomes
About you :
- APS6 or Management level equivalent experience
- The ability to identify risks and act accordingly to find resolution
- Adhering to the Australian Public Service Standards
- Friendly, approachable and collaborative working style
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....