Our small Federal Government client is seeking an APS6 Digital Design Producer to work within their busy Digital Communications Team.
Reporting to the Digital Manager, the Digital Design Producer is a broad and creative role and will see you working on the following tasks:
- Work to the communications strategy, digital strategy, content strategy plus standard operating procedures and guidelines to assist in the planning, execution and amplification of digital content
- Assist in the creation and production of digital communications content consistent with the agency's branding and editorial guidelines
- Assist in digital publishing workflows for all the agency's digital channels including intranet and consultation portal
- Closely monitor content activity on the agency's website, and assist with continuous improvement for relevancy and accuracy
- Edit the departments website/s with approved content using Drupal platform
- Populate editorial calendar for website content (such as news stories and video content and funding announcements and scheme documentation) for the agency's website, linking to social media content produced by the relevant communication team members
- Liaison with internal stakeholders to develop and deliver digital content and provide assistance with workshops to increase awareness
- Produce analytics, metrics and reporting for the agency's digital channels using Google Analytics and other related software
- Work closely with external graphic designers for design projects and accessibility
In order to be successful for this role, candidates must be an Australian Citizen, have relevant degree qualifications in Communications, marketing or journalism, and be comfortable using Drupal8 Content Management System. Federal Government experience is highly regarded.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....