As an APS6 Data Analyst, you will be required to undertake complex work, guided by legislation, policies, procedures, standards, methodologies and precedents. The APS6 Data Analyst professional will enter a team membership position working within defined parameters relating to their area of responsibility and will be accountable under limited supervision to undertake moderately complex to complex work.
This team, working within the Partner and Contact Centre Division provides a range of services, including data reporting and analysis, operational admin, workforce management, partner communications as well as the coordination and support of broader projects.
For the right candidate, this exciting position exists. For more information about what this role entails, contact me today for a confidential discussion.
The APS6 Data Analyst responsibilities may include:
- Interpreting data, producing reports and analysing results using standard statistical techniques.
- Coordinating divisional and branch reporting requirements to monitor and track improvement and performance outcomes.
- Developing business functional requirements and resources, consistent with contractual, legislative and policy environments.
- Translating business metrics to inform internal stakeholder requirements including efficiency, improvement and performance outcomes to optimise customer experience.
- Designing and delivering workshops, communication and consultation resources that support complex systems and business information gathering and sharing.
- Establishing and implementing governance and compliance processes, dashboards and management systems to track branch and divisional performance against plans and targets.
- Implementing and maintaining audit and risk processes, controls and undertaking issues resolution.
Please note, the parameters of these positions may overlap between APS levels.
Tertiary level qualifications in a similar discipline or equivalent academic field and/or relevant experience in the workforce in a similar industry is Highly Desirable.
***ONLY Applications received before 12pm next Wednesday the 20th October will be considered***
Seeking applications and to meet virtually with those workforce stars who believe they fit the above key skills. Time and the opportunity to apply for these roles is limited, so apply with us today by clicking APPLY NOW or for a more detailed and confidential discussion email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....