One of our Federal Government clients is looking to engage with prospective candidates who are skilled and experienced working in the Federal Government and looking for a new opportunity. As an experienced Creative Services specialist (Graphic Design), working as an APS6, you will be self motivated and capable of bringing your talents to our client who values hard work and commitment.
Your responsibilities include
- Provide graphic design solutions from creation to completion for print and digital, using Adobe software packages, including documents, infographics, animation, video and audio production.
- Develop and maintain the departments visual style guide, including development and implementation of departments branded templates for staff use.
- Manage and maintain animage library.
- Provide branding advice in line with Government requirements and other related principles and requirements.
- Apply best-practice industry standards around design and multimedia solutions.
- Establish relationships, work priorities and manage workflow to ensure that all deadlines are met.
- Select and contract printers, photographers and other external and internal suppliers.
- Quality and timely delivery through all stages of production.
- Strong design skills that are aligned with Government style guides.
- Effective negotiation and stakeholder management skills.
- Enthusiasm and initiative to input ideas and follow direction.
- High level of attention to detail.
- A commitment to support and promote relevant government objectives.
- You will be an Australian citizen and ideally hold a security clearance
If you would like to be considered for these roles, this is a great opportunity to tell Randstad about you. Please click “Apply Now” to submit your current resume, or send it to email@example.com.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....