- Manage and resolve a caseload of complaints
- Assess moderately complex complaints and perform conciliations as needed
- Monitor incoming complaints and status, ensuring high-risk complaints are resolved prompt
- Request relevant information to process complaints
- Prepare complaints documentation
- Communicate with a diverse group of stakeholders to facilitate the efficiency of the complaints handling process
- Liaise with managers regularly regarding caseload
- Work in accordance with statutory provisions and legislative requirements
- Provide coaching, mentoring and guidance to others
- Experience in complaints or dispute resolution - mandatory
- Leadership experience/ skills
- High-level communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Government experience is highly regarded
- Understanding or lived experience of disability
- MUST BE an Australian citizen
- Potential for contract extension
- Located conveniently near public transport
- Develop your career in the public sector
If you are interested and match the above criteria, please apply within*.
*Please note that successful applicants will be required to obtain a National Police Criminal Check and potentially a Baseline Security Clearance. You will also be required to provide two viable reference checks.
**Please note that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....