Are you looking for an opportunity to work in the government sector doing meaningful and diverse work? Or are you currently with Government in an APS role and would like to upgrade to an APS6 role within the Design, Digital & Strategy division of this organisation? If so, then I want to hear from you. I currently have one exciting opportunity at an APS6 level for the right person.
As an APS6 Business Analyst you will be accountable under limited direction to undertake complex work that is guided by legislation, policies, procedures, standards, methodologies and precedents.
In this position you will be responsible for capturing and modelling processes using a standardised agency wide approach and tool (ARIS) and will support business areas to document processes that effect participants and internal processes to create consistent outcomes and create business improvements.
The APS6 Business Analyst will have reasonable autonomy and accountability to exercise both initiative and judgment to interpret legislation and policy, in the application of practices and procedures to achieve outcomes within the functions.
Your responsibilities will include, however not be limited to
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Producing detailed reports, interpreting data and analysing results using standard statistical techniques.
- Coordinating divisional and branch reporting requirements to monitor and track improvement and performance outcomes.
- Developing business functional requirements and resources, consistent with contractual, legislative and policy environments.
- Translating business metrics to inform internal stakeholder requirements including efficiency, improvement and performance outcomes to optimise customer experience.
- Designing and delivering workshops, communication and consultation resources that support complex systems and business information gathering and sharing.
- Establishing and implementing governance and compliance processes, dashboards and management systems to track branch and divisional performance against plans and targets.
- Implementing and maintaining audit and risk processes, controls and undertaking issues resolution.
You will have:
- High level team leadership skills.
- Excellent computer skills and high attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and stay organised.
- A friendly and professional attitude with critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Great communication skills and experience working in a team environment.
- Ability to work quickly under pressure.
Tertiary level qualifications in a similar discipline or equivalent academic field and/or relevant experience in the workforce will be highly regarded.
**Please note applications for this position will not be accepted after 5pm Friday the 24th September 2021**
Seeking applications and to meet virtually with those workforce stars who believe they fit the above key skills. Time and the opportunity to apply for this role is limited to this Wednesday the 15th September, so apply with me today by clicking APPLY NOW or for a more detailed overview of the key selection criteria and confidential discussion email email@example.com
Please also include a cover letter outlining how your skill set aligns with the above responsibilities.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....