We are seeking an experienced APS4/5 Web Publisher to join this well respected Government Department for a period of 6 months. The role is located in Canberra and the successful candidate will be required to be on site for 37.5 hours per week.
The role sits in a small communications and marketing team - The successful candidate will report to an EL1 who oversees the web publishing aspect of the Government website.
Duties for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Uploading content to website using Drupal and Gov CMS systems
- Ensuring webpage meets WCAG guidelines
- Testing new website features as needed
- Preparing monthly reports based on analytics for team leaders
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience using Drupal
- Have paid web publishing experience
- Have sound written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
- Have the ability to obtain a valid Police Check, or currently have a valid Police Check
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please click the "apply now" button or email your CV and some details about yourself to Rachel.Kadziela@randstad.com.au. Alternatively you may call 02 6132 3835 for a confidential discussion.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....