Are you looking for an opportunity to work in the government sector doing meaningful work? Or are you currently with Government in an APS role and would like to upgrade to an APS5 role within the Government. Communications and Stakeholder Engagement sector of this organisation? If so, then I want to hear from you. I currently have one exciting opportunity at an APS5 level for the right person.
As an APS5 Project Officer you will be part of a team that will work within defined parameters relating to your area of responsibility. This role will apply well-established policy, principles, practices and procedures to achieve outcomes that supports and contributes to the organisations' objectives.
This position is a team membership position within the organisation and will have delegated authority and responsibility to resolve issues and risks across a range of activities. It involves responsibilities in connecting with internal and external stakeholders and plays a role in providing quality and timely reporting to the Executive on matters related to engagement with Commonwealth, State and Territory officials and other external governance bodies.
As an Project Officer you will work with reasonable autonomy and accountability to exercise both initiative and judgment to contribute to the implementation of strategic change management projects. In this postion you may be required to coordinate and assist in the strategic planning, program and project management and policy development that support the organisations objectives.
This is a key role in supporting the Organisation in its participation at all levels of government. The work will be varied, fast-paced, and highly valued. Under limited direction, the Project Officer will provide support to management and senior executive, and will be required to:
- Develop and/or coordinate briefing material to support Executive attendance at intergovernmental and trilateral forums.
- Develop and support relationships with internal and external stakeholders to achieve organisational objectives, and anticipate and respond to stakeholder needs and expectations.
- Build governance-related capability across the organisation by engaging and working with subject matter experts, implementing processes and tools, and undertaking continuous quality improvement of existing practises and processes.
- Proactively develop and manage planning and timeframes for attendance of members in the organisation at meetings.
- Maintain the register of actions and risks arising from trilateral forums and prepare progress reports for the senior executive.
- Critically analyse information from a variety of sources to identify and monitor emerging themes and issues relevant to the work of the organisation or its participation in the intergovernmental forums.
You will have:
- High level team leadership/membership skills.
- Excellent computer skills and high attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and stay organised.
- A friendly and professional attitude with critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Great communication skills and experience working in a team environment.
- Ability to work quickly under pressure.
Tertiary level qualifications in a similar discipline or equivalent academic field and/or relevant experience in the workforce will be highly regarded.
**Please note applications for this position will not be accepted after 12pm Thursday the 30th September 2021**
Seeking applications and to meet virtually with those workforce stars who believe they fit the above key skills. Time and the opportunity to apply for this role is limited to this Thursday the 30th September, so apply with me today by clicking APPLY NOW or for a more detailed and confidential discussion email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....