Randstad wants to reach out to prospective candidates who are skilled and experienced working in the Federal Government and looking for a new opportunity. As a Project specialist, working as APS5 – EL1, you will be self motivated and capable of bringing your talents to our clients.
You will also bring the following experience to your new role:
- effective written correspondence such as briefs, policy, reports
- Ability to develop in depth knowledge of new subject matter quickly to advise and recommend on policy matters
- In depth research and analysis on relevant topics to help inform policy
- Working effectively with teams to motivate and deliver positive outcomes
- Working within a project environment that benefited by you input and understanding of project management
Our clients require you to have:
- Strong written skills that are aligned with Government writing style
- Effective negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Enthusiasm and initiative to input ideas, drive and improve effectiveness of team, and follow direction
- High level of attention to detail
- a commitment to support and promote relevant government objectives
If you would like to be considered for these potential project roles, this is a great opportunity to tell Randstad about you. As an Australian citizen and ideally holding a security clearance, please click “Apply Now” to submit your current Microsoft Word resume. For details on how the Randstad Federal Government team can assist with your next APS opportunity please phone Leanne Alexander on 02 6132 3836.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....