As an APS5 BSO Manager you will be accountable, under limited supervision to undertake moderately complex to complex work. You will enter a team membership position managing day to day operations and the workload allocation of the Business Support Officer Team whilst working within defined parameters relating to your area of responsibility.
This exciting position exists at an APS5 level for the right candidate. For more information about what these roles entail, contact me today for a confidential discussion.
The APS5 responsibilities may include:
- Managing performance targets, work flow, training and development of Business Support Officers within the branch.
- Contributing to continuous improvement of processes and associated guidance materials.
- Collaborating with the team to respond to participant enquiries, ensuring participants are informed and can access relevant information.
- Undertaking research and contributing to reports.
- Managing diaries and appointments, telephone enquiries and escalations.
- Coordinating and organising executive meetings and community forums.
- Recording and managing complaints and other feedback in the Organisations database.
Your working environment :
- working in an open office environment (exposure to general workplace chatter)
- working from home on occasion
- managing demanding and changing workloads and competing priorities
- working alone
- significant periods of sitting at a counter / or desk
- operating a telephone / computer
- computer/screen based work
- requirement to read or otherwise extract information from printed material / signage
- high levels of phone usage
- attending meetings for extended periods
Please note, the parameters of these positions may overlap between APS level.
Tertiary level qualifications in a HR discipline or equivalent academic field and/or relevant experience in the workforce in a similar industry.
***ONLY Applications received before 4pm this Thursday the 15th October will be considered***
Seeking applications and to meet virtually with those workforce stars who believe they fit the above key skills. Time and the opportunity to apply for these roles is limited, so apply with us today by clicking APPLY NOW or for a more detailed and confidential discussion email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....