As an APS5 Business Analyst you will be accountable, under limited supervision to undertake moderately complex to complex work. You will be tasked with reviewing assigned business processes from end to end, assisting to identify risks and opportunities for improvement. This is a team membership position working within defined parameters relating to your area of responsibility.
This exciting position exists at an APS5 level for the right candidate. For more information about what these roles entail, contact me today for a confidential discussion.
The APS5 Business Analyst responsibilities may include:
- Monitoring and collating data and identifying and prioritising business demands.
- Analysing trends and emerging issues.
- Supporting the creation of dashboards across the branch to track key leading and lagging metrics.
- Preparing high quality performance reports.
- Supporting the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Providing support to team members and peers through collaboration and clear communication.
- Supporting business continuity analysis, design, implementation and validation activities.
Your working environment may include :
- working in an open office environment (exposure to general workplace chatter)
- working from home on occasion
- managing demanding and changing workloads and competing priorities
- working alone
- significant periods of sitting at a counter / or desk
- operating a telephone / computer
- computer/screen based work
- requirement to read or otherwise extract information from printed material / signage
- high levels of phone usage
- attending meetings for extended periods
Tertiary level qualifications in a business analyst specification or equivalent academic field and/or relevant experience in the workforce in a similar industry is highly regarded.
***ONLY Applications received before 12pm Thursday the 11th November will be considered***
Seeking applications and to meet virtually with those workforce stars who believe they fit the above key skills. Time and the opportunity to apply for these roles is limited, so apply with us today by clicking APPLY NOW or for a more detailed and confidential discussion email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....