Assessment staff are responsible for the review and evaluation of applicant's responses to the selection criteria that are submitted as part of a Request for Tender process.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Evaluate, analyse, and make informed conclusions about the information provided in the application.
- Provide a written analysis of the response to the application that clearly articulates its strengths and weaknesses
- Assessment guidelines will provide direction to support assessors in evaluating each application in a consistent and transparent way.
Experience or Qualifications
There are no formal qualifications required to be an assessor. Staff are expected to be at the APS5 and 6 levels.
Generic skills required (one or more of these skills):
- High level of written and analytical skills.
- Ability to make informed judgements.
- Competent in Microsoft Word and Excel.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....