One of our Federal Government clients is looking to engage with prospective candidates who are skilled and experienced in providing administration support to large scale programs of work. Working at the APS5 you will be self motivated and able to work under pressure to achieve timely results
- Provide project administration and workforce support
- Key stakeholder engagement between both government and non-government stakeholders
- Provide high level, confidential administrative support including the coordination and preparation of documentation, agendas and correspondence
- Provide customer service for both internal and external stakeholders
Desired Knowledge and Experience
- Sound judgement and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Previous administrative experience, preferable in a government setting
- Efficient in Microsoft Office, PDMS and Content Manager
- You will be an Australian citizen and ideally hold a security clearance.
If you would like to be considered for this role, this is a great opportunity to tell Randstad about you. Please click “Apply Now” to submit your current resume in word doc format, or send it to email@example.com
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....