Randstad is currently assisting a major Federal Government department in sourcing multiple APS5 Administrators / Account Managers at the APS5 level. These opportunities are for an initial 6-month contract with possible extensions for the right candidates.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing relationships with policy, corporate and program areas for which the Contact Centre provides services, including developing and managing compliance with service agreements
- Managing data and collecting, analysing and preparing reports on workload and performance for internal and external stakeholders
- Managing the delivery and support of high-quality technology/telephony services to end users, including identifying system and process enhancements
- Managing the Contact Centre financial responsibilities alongside the branch Financial Business Partners (FBPs), including monthly recoveries and accruals, staff financial management and cost projections
- Managing information resources for the Contact Centre and working with business partners and customer service teams to understand and implement changes to services.
- Have demonstrable experience in driving and supporting excellent customer service in a large customer service centre or similar service environment
- Clearly communicate in both verbal and written form, displaying a high attention to detail in all their work
- Have experience in the collection, analysis and reporting of performance and workload data and metrics
- Can work independently as well as productively with others in a dynamic environment and use their sound judgement to solve problems
- Identify and progress opportunities to improve services and lead continuous improvement in the delivery of customer service
- Develop and maintain productive and responsive working relationships with others to achieve mutual outcomes
- Proficient in the use of different technology applications including Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Trim, SAP Concur, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power BI and/or have the ability to adapt quickly to using new technology
- Support compliance with the privacy, record-keeping, health and safety and other legislative requirements that apply to Australian Government contact centres.
If you would like to be considered for this role, this is a great opportunity to tell Randstad about you. Please click “Apply Now” to submit your current resume in word format (.doc or .docx), or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....