APS4/5 Recruitment Officer
Are you an outstanding Recruitment Officer looking for your next challenge?
Partnering with a Federal Government client located in the heart of Canberra, Randstad is seeking experienced & dynamic recruitment professionals. We are looking for three highly motivated and experienced recruitment professionals who will bring considerable experience in delivering quality recruitment solutions to business areas.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Providing high standards of service and guidance to business leaders at all stages of the recruitment process.
- Proactively sourcing and talent pooling a candidates
- Coordinating and managing end to end recruitment processes
- Liaising with the internal People and Culture team to ensure a seamless onboarding process for candidates and managers.
- Manage and support the review of standard operating procedures
- Liaise confidently with external stakeholders
The Successful Candidate:
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience with reviewing procedures and seeking out efficiencies
- Communicate in an effective manner
- Prior Government experience highly desirable
- Desire to deliver excellent customer service
- Proven ability to build and sustain positive working relationships with team members and clients
- Have a positive 'can-do' attitude
- Be a committed team player
Please submit a one-page pitch and your most recent CV to Taylor Dudley at Taylor.Dudley@randstad.com.au
If you would like further information or a confidential chat about other opportunities in the HR space, please contact Taylor on 02 6132 3816.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....