About the Company
Randstad is a leading specialist recruitment agency and employs over 55,000 employees worldwide. Having been operating in Australia for 25 years, we are continually looking to expand our client base and candidates.
About the Role
Randstad is teaming up with a large Government Agency to find an experienced and professional Executive Assistant. You will be an essential part of the team and will work closely with your colleagues so great communication skills and a positive attitude are critical for achieving results in this fast paced environment.
Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Diary Management for your supporting manager and showcasing the ability to bring attention to matters of priority.
- General administration work and supporting other administrators.
- Ensuring a high level of customer service to all staff and external stakeholders.
- Providing confidential administrative support to Branch Managers and surrounding teams.
- Liaising with internal and external providers and ensuring all relevant meetings, correspondence and reports are actioned as required.
- Managing all incoming phone calls, faxes, mail and emails.
- Taking minutes and coordinating agendas and meetings.
- Undertake simple financial support and arrange travel as directed.
- Adhering to the APS Code of Conduct
Skills and Experience:
- Possess intermediate to advanced skills in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Have the ability to work to time-frames and prioritise your work effectively.
- Prior Government experience and a security clearance is highly desirable.
- Competitive Wages
- Excellent work/life balance
- Flexible working environment
This opportunity will suit experienced corporate administrators who are looking for a challenging and dynamic work environment.
If this role sounds like the right fit for you, please apply now using the appropriate link. Otherwise, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.